Friday, April 5, 2013

Stuff You Should Read While Matt is on Vacation

I hope you all had a great Easter! If you ate less Reese's peanut butter eggs than I did, I salute you.

My Kryptonite


I'm on vacation this week, so rather than throw up some half-assed post I thought I would point you all to some good stuff you should read.

Training Clients with Low Body Awareness

Welcome to my world people! Training is not as simple as "do this!" Everyone learns at different speeds and in different ways. One of the most important attributes a trainer can possess is patience. Dean does a great job providing some perspective on the topic.

Sexy Shoulder Function

Another gem from Mike Robertson with some steps you can take to get your shoulders healthy again. If you have jacked up shoulders this can definitely help.

Its Not Just What You Do, But How You Do It

This is the first time I've come across Luka Hocevar's work, and I'm glad I did. This one really speaks to me because I see people butchering exercise technique every. single. day. The only way to truly get better at something is to do practice it the right way from the very beginning.

Long Live Static Stretching!

I've never been a huge fan of static stretching, but there is definitely a gray area there.


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment