Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Stuff You Should Read Because I Said So - 11/16/13



I've been in a bit of a writing funk lately. Between work and all the other stuff I have going on I haven't been feeling overly inspired. I suppose that's part of the creative process. Coming up with insightful content week after week certainly isn't an easy task. I am also very analytical, which certainly doesn't expedite the writing process.

I've actually heard of several accomplished authors scrapping months or years of work because they thought it was crap. Others spend years working and never get published. I suppose I shouldn't be too hard on myself considering I am still pretty new to this whole writing thing. At the end of the day the best thing I can do is keep writing and getting better. This happens to make a wonderful transition into the first item in this month's stuff you should read.

You're Not Good Enough to Be Disappointed

3 Reasons You Can't Perform Big Lifts

Earning the Right to Train Overhead: Eric Cressey on the Snatch

Front Squat

Deadbugs: The What, Why, and How

How to Be the Worst Personal Trainer Ever!

The +1 Workout

Take Ownership of Your Life

4 (Not So Obvious) Reasons You're Not Seeing Results in the Gym

5 Things You Should Do Every Day

What's the Best Diet for Losing Fat?


No comments:

Post a Comment