Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Stuff You Should Read Because I Said So - 10/15/13



It's almost here...

I am officially only two weeks away from the end of my youth. The big 3-0 is knocking at the door.

I had previously been looking at this upcoming milestone with feelings of dread. Looking back, I'm not really where I thought I would be at this age. So I grabbed my high school yearbook and looked up my prediction on where I would be in ten years. It said something about living in California and drinking protein shakes on Venice beach in between sets of deadlifts with Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Just kidding, but hey a guy can dream right?

After some self-reflection I realized I've accomplished some pretty great things in my 30 years on this earth. I'm proud of myself for making a positive contribution to society and hope to continue to do the same in the my next 30.

Now on to this month's stuff you should read. Enjoy!

Surviving Whole Foods

Training the Aging Athlete

Speed Training is NOT Conditioning

You Are Setting Yourself Up to Fail

Fat Loss Workout Mistakes You Might Be Making

Cutting Crossfit a Break

5 Critical Training Mistakes

5 Life Stressors That are Affecting Your Training


No comments:

Post a Comment