Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Stuff You Should Read Because I Said So - 1/29/14



It's a wonderful morning here in the Carolinas. A balmy 21 degrees and our annual 2 inch snowfall has given me the opportunity to take the morning off work, slowly sip coffee and blog. Every year I find it absolutely hilarious that everything down here COMPLETELY shuts down at the mere threat of an tiny snowfall. Meanwhile, my friends to the north are enjoying -3 temperatures and copious amounts of snow. I'm sure most of you had to go to work as usual today too.

The view from my front porch


After work yesterday, I made a quick stop at the supermarket to grab some essentials (meat, vegetables and beer) and nearly lost a limb due to the horde of paranoid Carolinians stocking up on emergency milk and bread.

The snow is coming!!

Now that everyone is safely confined to their homes, we can proceed with some stuff you should read. I haven't posted one if these in a while, largely because I haven't read a ton of great content anywhere. I suppose I am no different as I didn't post much over the holidays either. 

Anyway, here is the best of what I have found over the last month or so. Enjoy!
 




Getting Stronger During Fat Loss



Fixing Your Pushup with 2 Simple Corrections



How to Increase Your Chin-Ups



How to Increase Your Bench Press



Setting Up For a Big Squat



Laying the Foundation for Fat Loss



34 Training Tips for Women


No comments:

Post a Comment